Web DesignMay 28, 2021 2021-06-11 8:57
Mon – Friday 8.00AM – 5.00PM
Part Time Classes on Request
What you will Learn
- No prior experience needed
- You should be ready to take action and commit to learning
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
Web Design and Development bonus
WHO ARE YOUR INSTRUCTORS?
Your Instructors are experienced Web development experts with over 3 years experience developing in kenya
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you..
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don't know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress goto guy or gal.